Are you a forward thinking accounting graduate looking for an exciting opportunity? Would you like to join a small team working on events with global thinkers and innovators? Are you passionate about creativity and innovation?
Creative Innovation Global is looking for a great new accounting intern to provide accounting and administrative support.
Creative Innovation Asia Pacific conferences deliver world class creative ideas and pragmatic solutions. Our world class events offer credible forecasts, strategies and practices to help transform individuals and the leadership of organisations. Join big and small business, entrepreneurs, educators, creative and government leaders, emerging talent and leading thinkers from around the World, Asia and Australia.
Internship title: Finance and administration assistant
Internship location: Melbourne (South Melbourne)
Internship period: August to November (one month unpaid and three months paid internship role)
Schedule: 3-5 days per week
Accounting software: Reckon
Application deadline: 30th June 2017
- Accounts reconciliation & Bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable & payable
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Process monthly choir membership payments & issue renewal notice
- Sales invoicing
- Lodge IAS/BAS
- Update company database & Research around a contact
- To assist members of the team with the organization and the execution of the conference
- Administrative duties
Skills & qualifications required:
- Graduate in accounting
- Great organization skills & Enormous attention to details
- Honesty and high levels of confidentiality
- Good work ethic & Ability to work under deadlines
- Have excellent written, technology and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and also effectively within a team
The successful intern will need to be able to commit to the whole internship period and be working towards the organization of the upcoming Creative Innovation conference.
To apply: Please send your resume, a one page cover letter explaining the 5 things that make you the ideal candidate for this position alongside your availability to Andrea Guo. Applicants will be viewed in order of receipt so early applications are recommended.
For more information on the Creative Innovation Asia Pacific conferences, please visit www.ci2017.com.au and www.creativeinnovationglobal.com.au